ABB Electropneumatic signal converters are the link between the control rooms and pneumatic actuators. The type TEIP 11 I/P Converter with various housings is available for cabinet installation, field installation, rail installation and as slide-in type. The signal conversion is based on standard signals. Current signals 0/4 ... 20 mA are converted to pressure signals 0.2...1 bar or 3...15 psi.
- Small dimensions; variable mounting position
- High immunity to shocks and vibrations with an effect < 1% for loads up to 10 g and frequencies between 20 and 80 Hz
- Wide temperature range, - 40°C (optionally – 55°C) … + 85 °C
- In compliance with European standard, EMC-guideline 89/336/EWG of May 1989, guideline for CE-conformity marking
- Various Ex-certificates, ATEX - FM - CSA, for intrinsically safe and Exd conditions