Nanoline – modular and versatile
Ignition System For GAS Engines
The individual components of the Nanoline system support various functions in your application. Choose the necessary modules from the product range according to the application.
Nanoline basic unit
The basic units are available for various supply voltages and with different I/O combinations.
For tailored use, connect additional modules to the basic unit as an option.
- I/O extension module
- Communication module
- Control panel
- Realtime clock
Serial communication modules
Communication modules for Nanoline
With its serial communication modules, the Nanoline system sets new standards in connectivity. This results in easy integration and distributed monitoring and control.
Read and write I/O points, registers, flags, timers, counters and system flags; with the RS-232 module, you can use your Nanoline logic module as a Modbus RTU server.
To configure and program Nanoline, you need a serial interface. Use the RS-232 or USB module to connect the logic module to your PC. From here, you can carry out configuration with the nanoNavigator software.
Nanolinerealtime clock module
For applications that require time or date functions, you can extend your Nanoline module with a realtime clock. Configuration is handled with the nanoNavigator software or control panel.
In this way you can integrate numerous functions into your Nanoline system:
- Compare time and date information in flowcharts
- Calculate even and odd days
- Adjust the time and date with other time components in the system
The realtime clock supports the following date formats:
- North American (month-day-year)
- European (day-month-year)
- International (year-month-day)
I/O extension modules
Nanoline I/O extension module
Depending on the number of I/Os, you can extend your Nanoline basic module with additional I/O extension modules. The combination of digital and analog I/Os may vary. The same is true when combining various digital I/Os, such as a basic unit with AC voltage and a DC I/O extension module.
Ethernet extension module
Ethernet extension module for Nanoline
The Ethernet extension module enables the optimum integration of Nanoline in your network.
In combination with the Ethernet extension module, you can also use your Nanoline logic module as a Modbus TCP server. This will allow you to read and write I/O points, registers, timers, counters and program and system flags – independently of the program - from any location.
Protect Nanoline against unauthorized use by securing your Ethernet access with password-protected access.
Nanoline control panel
The control panel is the interface for interaction. Read the status of all I/O points, registers, timers, counters and program and system flags directly. In addition, the application program sends prompts and instructions to the display.
Unique feature: the control panel offers numerical keys (0 - 9). In addition, each of the 14 keys on the control panel can be used to create user-specific menus in a flowchart.
Control Technology - Overview 100 class
- ILC 130 ETH:
Mini controller for applications within the Inline-Station.
- ILC 150 ETH:
Mini controller for applications with Inline and Interbus remote bus
- ILC 150 GSM/GPRS:
Mini controller for applications with Inline and IBS remote bus, which has integrated an additional modem for remote services.
- ILC 155 ETH:
Mini controller for applications with Inline and IBS remote bus.
- ILC 170 ETH:
Mini controller for applications with Inline and IBS remote bus with integrated Ethernet-Switch and SD-Flashkarte
CONTROLS IN THE SWITCH CABINET - INLINE CONTROL – ILC 200 UNI/IB
Enables the Inline-Station up to decentral function unit.
- Ethernet / Profinet:
Useful in case of emergencies.
Performance & features of ILC 200 IB and ILC 200 UNI are identical
Control Technology - Overview 300 class
- Ethernet in all devices.
- Profinet Device and controller in all devices optional.
- FTP server for data or firmware upand download.
- Web server for visualization with Webvisit
- Expandable with Inline and IBS remote bus.
- Plugable CF flash card.
- Integrated Real time clock.
- Integrated digital in & outputs.
|Interfaces: Ethernet (10/100), Inline
||ILC 330 ETH / ILC 330 PN
- 0,75 MB RAM for programming
- 1,5 MB RAM for data.
||ILC 350 ETH / ILC 350 PN
- 1 MB RAM for programming.
- 2 MB RAM for data.
|Interfaces: 2 * Ethernet (10/100), Inline
||ILC 370 ETH 2TX-IB / ILC 370 PN 2TX-IB
- 2 MB RAM for programming.
- 4 MB RAM for data.
||ILC 390 PN 2TX-IB
- PROFINET IO Controller.
- IEC 61131-3 and 5 with PC WORX.
- 2 MB programming memory (IEC 61131)
- 4 MB data memory.
|The Ethernet Controller – RFC 430/450
||400 Class Controller
- Interfaces: Ethernet (10/100), Inline
- PCP communication with FBs
- Read/write file to DEI Flash
- Process data pre-processing
- IEC 61131-3 and 5 with PC WORX
- 0.1 (0.05) ms, typical, for 1K instructions
- 2 (8) MB RAM for programming (IEC 61131)
- 4 (16) MB RAM for data
- Pluggable configuration memory up to 4 MB
- 96 KB NVRAM for remanent data
- Directly integrated inputs/outputs 5 I / 3 O
||RFC 470 PN 3TX Technical Data
- 3* Ethernet (10/100), PRG (DSUB9),
- 2 * USB, 1* IBS-Master (DSUB9), 1* Profinet Controller, Onboard I/O (FLK strip)
- RUN/STOP/RESET buttons (not key-operated)
- Integrated freely programmable web server
- Diagnostics display (TFT 240x320)
- 8 MB RAM for programs
- 16 MB RAM for data
- 240 KB NVRAM for retentive data
- Pluggable parameterization memory CF Card 256 MB
- Directly integrated input/output 5E / 3A
- Real-time clock (buffered)
- Ready for Profinet IRT
- Temperature range 0°C to +55°C
(from 45°C with ventilation module)