We introduce ourselves as system Integrator of ABB for Automation products in which we undertake turnkey projects from concept to commissioning.
During the project phase we undertake and implement the following methodologies
- Project concept and feasibility analysis
- Project technical feasibility studies
- Project budgetary costs and subsequent technical documentation
- Project implementation plan
- Detailed project commissioning through workflow analysis
- Project testing and subsequent completion
- Training of personnel and handover of project documentation to the customer.
We are associated with ABB for the past twelve years and during our association we have undertaken the following projects covering the following industries in which we briefly elaborate each of the projects undertaken.
| Food & Beverage
| Pulp & Paper
| Cement & Mining
Metals ( ferrous and nonferrous )
| Paints & Adhesives
For this industry we cater to both Pharma Machinery manufacturing OEM's and actual users producing bulk drugs and formulation plants.
- As far as Pharma OEM's are concerned we have offered total automation solutions for FBD (fluidized bed dryers) sprayers, spherodiziers, Roll compactors, liquid and powder filling equipments, mixers and centrifuges.
- For bulk drug manufactures we have offered complete automation solutions for clean rooms aseptic filling rooms and supply and exhaust air handling systems for chiller compressors, AHU (air handling units) and secondary chilled water pumps fur both HVAC and process using BMS (building management software).
- We have adopted the pharma standards namely 21CFR part 11 and GMP standards prevailing in the pharmaceutical industries